Natural Jute Rug Gold
These rugs are meticulously crafted by artisan rug makers of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fibre. Hand-spun jute is braided, then woven to create a stunning contemporary rug for any look, whether its coastal chic or casual cool. This classic natural fibre rug is a must-have for an eco-friendly household. The handwoven rug creates a soft golden sheen that perfectly complements your contemporary decor. The strong fibres make this rug durable enough for high traffic areas.
- Material: HEMP
- Pile Height: FLATWOVEN
- Construction: HAND BRAIDED
- Dispatch: Within 7-10 days from Order date
- Size:120 cm x 120 cm, 200 cm x 200 cm
1. Light Vacuum and clean regularly. Remove any spills immediately by blotting with a clean cloth or a paper napkin. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
2. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
3. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal and will reduce with time & usage.
4. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. Periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.